Deli / Bodega
460 W 34th St (btwn 10th & Dyer Ave)
New York, NY 10001
- Over priced, the cashier which is hard to understand changes the prices everyday. And who has a 7 dollar min on ATM charges? Avoid.
- Their card minimum is $7.00...what a joke. That's also illegal, by the way. And the cashier likes to think he knows everything about whatever's in the store when he really is wrong. Avoid x2.
- Great Mongolian grill.
- Gran cantidad de productos y la comida es muy buena
- Really good stir fry options - very nice (and delicious!)
- 50 cent HALF of a buttered roll.. There was barely any butter on that bitch anyway
- No table service & lines r out the door during lunch.
- Solo para conprar bebidas y alguna fruta. Es medio caro pero siempre esta abierto.
- Never call in an order to this place. The phone is answered by the cashiers @ the front not the guys actually making the food. You order will be messed up without fail. Just walk over and save yoursel
- Expensive, but there's nowhere else to grab a sandwich or tossed salad in the area. Don't miss the Mongolian BBQ, but pass on the sushi.