Bloomfield Ave & Lakeside Ave
Verona, NJ 07044
- Very nice n relaxing here! Wonderful place to walk your Dog.
- Avoid getting bitten by a goose!
- Great park. Clean, safe. Great place to bring your dog for a walk.
- lake stocked with trout!
- Great place to walk and the new playground is fantastic.
- They have the paddle boats in the summer for 15 bucks for half an hour. They also have row boats. Water has a lot of seaweed so it can be hard to row when seaweed gets stuck to your paddles.
- Craft fair in May
- $15/30min at the boat house, or bring a frisbee!
- It's got a great playground and plenty of space to walk around without any distractions. Beautiful scenery.
- Swan peddle boats are fun
- Beautiful Park
- Paddel boats and restaura
- The pull up bars are wonderful ... The extra padding on the floor helps out alot too.. Thanks Essex county!!
- Paddle boats/rowboats $20/hr
- There's Wildlife!
- Clean bathrooms, clean equipment, clean everything. Parking sucks though.
- Great 1.3 mile walking/jogging path!
- Very nice place..
- I LOVE this park,so peaceful!! ^_*
- Best park around!