Department Store, Apparel, Boutique
- Visit The Zodiac for a relaxing break from shopping incredible food and service
- The newly remodeled men's store is beautiful and carries the finest collections in town.
- All of the employees are incredibly polite and helpful.
- Ask for Pape Gaye. He saved my day, before business hours, when I got to town, unprepared for the Chicago cold.
- One of my favorite stores ever :)
- Hi Zach Z., We are sorry to hear about your experience in the store. Give us a call at 800-727-6989 so we can try to make this up to you. Thank you!
- Now accepting Visa and MasterCard.
- Now taking Visa and MasterCard.
- They now take visa and MasterCard, was surprised to see that when I walked into the store today. Just FYI for those who might see the other note and think they don't take it.
- Orange Label Missoni at this location (thank God!) The restaurant:Yummy! Excellent Argentinian Malbec the glass. Pom Margarita super strong!
- Its the best in town. Best selection of Chanel and Dior. Great staff that has worked there forever.
- It's been years since I've visited this store. Unfortunately it still has a cold and unwelcoming feeling about it.
- I like the brands and their selections (in the context of Chicago) and everyone is so polite and helpful. I wish this place would feel more lively.
- In store pick up on 3rd floor
- They are still redoing and updating the store so it's looking better than ever! Ask for Jaime Collins if you're shopping in the contemporary department!
- Excellent perfume selection. Tom Ford, Creed, Hermes, Hanae Mori, and others.
- Ooh! This is my favorite Neimans! I love the way they treat me like royalty everything I shop there.
- LOVE the shoe selection
- The best Polo spot in Chicago
- Make sure to stop by the AmorePacific counter for a skincare consultation and samples!