$ $ $
- Worst parking lot I've ever seen
- Awesome food. The best part of Secaucus
- Mmmmmm eggsalad.
- Best bagels I've ever had!
- Delicious food !!!! Worth it every time !!!!!!! :D XO <3
- Excellent bacon and eggs
- This place is way overpriced, buy a sandwich and they charge you a dollar for each thing you add to it, then add a $3 snapple, and $3 small bag of chips and you're looking at a $15 lunch for one...
- Chicken salad on a everything bagel with lettuce and tomato with a Arizona sweet tea ;) my favvvv
- My favorite is a lightly toasted onion bagel with olive and pimento cream cheese...yummy!
- This place is over priced!
- This place is way over priced! I dont understand how they get it off! They dont even give you enough for your money! When you eat here all your doing is making the owner more wealthy!!!!!!!!!
- Everything was great
- Never see customers there ;)
- My place for bagels in NJ
- Breakfast sandwich
- Great food, but the place is always backed up with lines on the weekends.
- Very good quality bagels and cream cheese. Wow!! It's a great deli. The name makes it sound like a cheap shindig but it's very good.
- Food was good. A little pricey for just a sandwich. The parking lot chaos makes me hesitant to return any time soon
- Great place! Terrible parking lot.
- It was ok very expensive for a bagel shop