Deli / Bodega
176 Johnson St (at Prince St)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Middle of the night place to get a sandwich
- I am very upset with this place..they had an exposed piece of metal on the door that could have cut my head and instead as I was going out the door it cut my leather jacket wide open.
- Chicken cutlet on a toasted roll with 3 pepper cheese
- Mmmmm....COFFEE all night!!!
- Go for the chocolate with sea salt and almonds. Skip the veggie Pirates booty. It's horrible!
- Fine fresh baba ghanoush, mixed beans, etc at the salad bar $3.99/lb. Skip the meats.