- Owen Beach Point Defiance Park 5400 N Pearl St, Tacoma, WA. Food: Anthony's
- Go outside and visit the park for free. Enjoy the rose gardens, turtle pond, picnic, toss a frisbee, or drive the 5 mi road (the 5 mi is open to foot traffic only on Sundays till 1pm)
- Beautiful place to go with the family...
- Feed the ducks.
- Owen beach, five mile drive, rose garden, zoo
- Quit feeding the raccoons!
- Drive the 5 mile loop and stop to see the rhododendrons.
- Fantastic place to run - plenty of room and parking for everyone. Lots of nice places to eat too if you get hungry.
- Use the shuttle.
- Parking is a bear on sunny Sundays.
- Watch the sea lions play in the kelp beds down by the marina.
- A great place to take the family. It has ample space for picnics with a large duck pond and a rose garden. It is also pet friendly with a pet drinking fountain.
- Definitely worth visiting!
- Come near dusk for deer sightings
- Take a walk by the lake. Great park to take your dog for a walk.
- Such a cool place and absolutely beautiful. Stop at the beach on the way in, then take the 5 mile loop around
- Beautifully maintained park.
- Point Defiance Park won the title: #1 Best Playground, by Evening Magazine's - Best of Western Washington (2014)