333 Hudson St (Charlton and Vandam)
New York, NY 10013
- Try the The Sly Part 2 - Tasty sandwich with grilled chicken, Swiss, onion, avocado, & mayo on toasted whole wheat sub.
- Cash only peoples. Heads up.
- No MasterCard, VISA only.
- Salads are decently priced AND they CHOP salads here yall!!! Just make sure you say you want it chopped BEFORE they put the dressing on #lessonlearned
- Cash only is a myth
- Made to order salads are good and cheap. Pay per ingredient, but if you dont add a lot, you can get a salad with a protein and a few veggies for under $7.
- Good lunch option for a quick sandwich.
- Great for when you want a little bit of everything for lunch.
- Pretty good breakfast sandwich. They don't skimp on the egg or meat.
- Have your exact change ready to go. Lady at front register will give you a dirty look if you're digging for change.
- CASH ONLY!
- The Lime Cilantro vinaigrette dressing is way legit, highly recommended.
- Make sure you have a some cash because cards do not have a home here.
- The soup here is pretty good for the price ($3.81 w/tax for 16oz and a piece of bread). Chicken noodle is a great staple, and anytime they are serving barley I get it (beef and barley being the best!)
- Are you kidding me? $3.50 for a quart of milk. What a joke!!!
- get the smoked turkey sandwich. turkey, brie, and apples.