Sandwiches, Coffee Shop, American
57 Berkeley St (btwn Lawrence & Appleton St)
Boston, MA 02116
- One of the best Italian subs in Boston
- During a week of traveling America I'd tried to find more or less tasty American food. Failed. After that, Billy's omelette, pancakes and tea were a treasure.
- Beautifully prepared subs, smiling faces and large portions with suitable prices. Even got a quarter while waiting for an order, for the parking spot. =))
- Great local breakfast.
- Had the chix broc and ziti came with a salad. I don't think I'll eat for a week.. So much food!!!Very good
- Pancakes, omelettes, and breakfast sandwiches are all great
- Bacon and Egg sandwich on a bagel was perfect. Great prices for the area as well.
- Cakes are amazing, they have smiling services.
- Foreign object in food. As I was eating a breakfast burrito. I bit into a steel wood screw. About half a inch long. I was shocked. They refunded me my breakfast. They said a screw feel out what looks
- Steak & cheese subs are slamming!!!!
- Walked in and was so happy. The beef pastrami + mustard was a greasy but yummy breakfast. Get the roll if you want a more manageable portion.
- Buffalo chicken sub
- Absolutely fantastic. Reasonable prices.
- Everything is Delish!!! & check out their daily specials!!
- When it comes to breakfast sandwiches, Billy's is the undisputed cat's ass. The de facto standard for diner-styled excellence nestled in Boston's historic South End.
- Their homemade tzatziki sauce is perfect!
- Pastrami sub w/ provolone & spicy mustard is a slab of greasy delight!
- Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee is awesome!
- Order a Billy's, salad with grilled chicken.