Theater, Music Venue, Performing Arts
777 Homer St (btwn Georgia & Robson)
Vancouver, BC V6B 0H3
- Surrounded by great pre-show bars and restaurants, so fuel up elsewhere before the show as you will only get a limited selection of drinks and theater snacks once inside.
- Beautiful building
- Quite possibly the worst layout for a lobby ever...
- Beautiful building, but the seats were a little squishy and it made for a long and uncomfortable show.
- The Centre in Vancouver for Performing Arts is a wonderful and centrally-located venue near Vancouver's Granville entertainment district. VIFF film fest galas and year-round events happen here.
- Bring cash for the bar, snacks or for souvenirs so you aren't stuck in line for the cash machine with its high service charge.
- Those box seats are called "loges" and they are ordered by phone.
- Change of plans: Serj Tankian has postponed his Sept. 15 show until after the release of his anticipated album at the end of the month.
- No booze allowed in the auditorium. You need to drink in tie lobby.