Pub, Brewery, Restaurant
- Beer: great. Food: ok. Service: consistently horrible.
- The place I always had pitchers with friends - our favorite was Hammerhead amber ale
- Nice! Look for a table by the huge potbelly stove! Cozy and yummy!!
- Happy Hour served daily 3-6 p.m. & 10 p.m.- closeDrink specials 3-6 p.m. & 10 p.m.-12 midnight. No substitutions, additions, or to-go orders. Minimum drink purchase of $2 per person
- Good God this place sucks.
- Food is good but damn its slow. Not a good choice for a quick lunch.
- Get the Tachos! They're pretty good. As our waiter said, the cheese is so good you could scoop it Poo-Bear style.
- order the tots with the amazing ranch
- Very good Burgers, nice atmosphere in a former church
- Always get the specials, they never let down.
- The patio is enclosed by trees on the sides and above and is just perfect on a summer day.
- They've got all the McMenamins standard beers, many of which are quite good. Food is always consistent if not great. you know what I mean. It is NOT a repurposed church as one reviewer said.
- Happy hour is best - try their beers and happy hour menu. I've been a regular since they opened decades ago.
- A hidden gem. Don't be in a hurry.
- Go if it's happy hour
- Don't be in a hurry. Order two beers at a time?
- Red wine beef stew
- Greyhound (vodka + grapefruit juice)
- Great gyro!
- Chocolate shot/lemon