Sports Bar, Bar
115 Mason St (at Eddy St)
San Francisco, CA 94102
- My fav sports bar...!
- Can get any game quickly and easily. Food options are sparse. But why would you eat in a sports bar if you're in San Francisco?
- Friendly staff - and they'll dial up the Lakers game on your closest screen if you ask.
- super friendly bartenders and more flat screens than you can count.
- trivia night wednesday 7:30p
- Lojas e restaurantes.
- No food other than hot dogs and nachos, but Bloody Mary is bomb.com.
- No air conditioning. It it's warm out, be prepared to bake slowly and sweat.
- The platonic form of "generic sports bar."
- Lots of TV's to watch the Games. Prices are a little steep, but not outrageous.
- Eat before you come. There isn't a kitchen. SportsFrat.com.
- Bartender is super friendly! No food, the only thing to do there is literally drink and watch sports :)
- Game time followed by shots!!!!!! :)
- Pub crawl in the expo center , I'm ready for a cold one!
- Fun little sports bar to go and watch any game at. Good drinks and service is basic (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Mediocre drinks/service, but a nice sports bar setup.
- Cable Car Pub is offering all Union Sports Bar guest a 50% discount on all food purchased at our Sports Bar! Let us introduce ourselfs to you...we are the new kids on the block!
- Best bartender ever
- Just ask and they ll put on game you want. Thanks to staff for holding the backpack we forgot.
- ask for meatballs from the bar