3458 N Lincoln Ave (btwn W Newport Ave & W Cornelia Ave)
Chicago, IL 60657
- Again.... Watch out for predators
- You have to try a ryan burger, they are great! Also the quarter wings on Thursdays are HUGE!
- They may or may not have named the Ryan Burger after me. You have to try it to find out.
- Sunday $10 pails
- Go for a Blackhawks game and eat the ryan burger. One of my favorite bars in Chicago!
- Great place for wings. High Life drafts $2.50
- Best wings in the city!
- Hillbilly nachos is all you have to know!
- Teams: Arizona, Louisville. Ole Miss Fans of the Arizona Wildcats and Louisville Cardinals can enjoy $8 Titos pepper bacon Bloody Marys and $4 stadium cups on Saturdays.
- Decent bar for a college football game. Solid food and drinks.
- Ryan burger, beers, tang chicken salad!
- Food and staff ROCK!
- Here's my tip: have cab fare to get home
- love. a lot.
- Say what's up to my boy the bartender KOOL KEITH on Thursdays!
- New Belgium's Snow Day on tap!
- Ole Miss bar in Chicago. Hotty Toddy!
- $15 for Appetizers and Beer Bucket ($30 value) at poggled.com. Purchase this deal now from www.poggled.com or our iPhone/Android app!
- $15 for Appetizers and Beer Bucket ($30 value) at Finley Dunne's Tavern. Buy now from poggled.com or directly from your iphone/android
- Great place to watch Blackhawks hockey and Marquette basketball!