Bakery, Sandwiches, Café
- The bread bowl is good value. Especially with potato or broccoli cheddar soup!
- Closest food location to Firestone if you're writing your thesis.
- For some weird reason some cook that works there puts adobo on everything.
- I LOVE YOU
- Ask for an extra side when you pick up your meal. They'll always give it to you free of charge
- Try the Mac n Cheese!!
- The mac n cheese is delicious!
- Easy place to grab food if you're working on your thesis in Firestone or East Pyne. Tomato soup is pretty delicious, as are all of the salads. They open at 6AM if you need a post-all-nighter snack.
- Mac and cheese is FAB!!
- The blueberry scone is the best...
- Tasty salad but soup nothing special
- Excellent soup and pastries
- Tons of seating, but service was not awesome.
- Very spacious but separated counters are confusing
- Clam chowder bread bowl is to die for
- Frontega chicken sandwich is delicious.
- Try the peanut butter dream :)
- I always get the Mediterranean Veggie but for some reason here they make it spicy??
- Great place to just catch up with friends or share a quick meal! Pick 2 is a good deal.
- Food and coffee was really good I highly recommend it