Donuts, Vietnamese, Noodles
100 Bush St (at Battery St)
San Francisco, CA 94104
- Frequently out of donuts, which is kinda crappy when you're a donut shop.
- Get the $4.50 bnh m - best lunch deal around!
- Best apple fritter IMHO
- Pretty good banh mi place.. when i saw the name i thought they were donut place but i guess it's more like Vietmamese place. However, they do have donuts ;)
- Chicken Teriyaki is so so. The Pho seemed a popular choice.
- They have ph and really good ph even if they are named happy donuts....try it!!! Esp bbq pork noodle soup....
- If its Monday then get the curry fish with rice
- Great spot for cheap delicious Asian soups!
- Curry Fish is served only on Mondays.
- Best Vietnamese sandwiches in FiDi.
- Daily Pork bun / Cha shao bao!
- Banh mi isn't bad, but not great either. Short, but fat. Pickled carrots, but no daikon or jalapeno. Something else makes the sandwich spicy; maybe sriracha.
- Weird. The address is Bush St, but it's really on Battery St (next to Noah's which is on the corner)
- try the BBQ pork sandwich and get a can of coke. perfect match.... at least for me.
- Banh mi, spicy.
- Try their chicken curry over rice. It's the bomb. Only $6 too! Other decent Asian dishes as well. Cash only. And yes, they do have donuts to
- Great hidden Asian food spot in the FiDi!
- Get the house special chicken noodle soup. Cash only.