- The House salad is one of my all time favorite things to eat
- You can't go wrong here, the food is amazing!
- I highly recommend the Monte Cristo!! It's my favorite. But so far, everything we've eaten here has been great. There's always a long line though but it's worth the wait.
- Time for delicious breakfast!
- The Corned Beef Skillet for breakfast us amazing
- Best breakfast in the area!
- Weekend wrap is great for vegetarians. I get it w/o meat and cheese and with egg whites. Best restaurant drip coffee in the L.A. area. Fantastic service and a friendly staff.
- Need to try their breakfast here. I recommend the eggs benedict or the cornflake french toast--you will not be disappointed
- Serves LA Mill coffee, win win
- The Count "Montrose" Cristo is a MUST to get here!!
- Onion rings are amazing... Choc banana shake too!
- Get the South Baked Skillet. Its amazing.
- The food was good but a bit too expensive and the place a little crowded. Saturday is a high traffic day for the area so I guess that is to be expected.The service was good even though it was packed,
- Most of the food here is great. The house salad and quiche are 2 of my favorites and the cheese bread is addicting.
- Family-friendly, bread, relaxing
- Drove to a different city and ended up in this area , found this great place and their signature dishes were delishhh, there was a farmers market within walking distance too ! Great vibes .
- Everything on the menu is great! Specials are just that--special!
- Love the breakfast skillets
- Everything! Quiche, Sandwiches and Salads.