Water Park, Theme Park
- never buy the food there! just go somewhere near buy and get food for half the price! or just leave some food in your car and go out of the park when u get hungry!
- Cloudy days bring less people even if it clears up in the afternoon. If your gonna go two or more times in a season, just get the season pass, u get coupons and it saves you a LOT of $$$$
- Don't rent a locker. Buy a key from people in the return line for $5-10.
- The rides in the back are a nice place to hide away from the crowed.
- Take advantage of sundays during summer season, fright fest, or holiday with lights. less crowds !
- Bring your own cooler with food and water. Food here is really expensive and you just have to get a hand stamp to go out to your car.
- Make sure to bring aqua socks. Walking between the rides hurts and is often hot on the feet and flip flops aren't allowed on the slides.
- Fun times, be sure to park on the street (for free) and leave a lunch in the car (if youre looking to save money)
- Many rides in Enchanted Village weren't working. Waited 30 mins to get a burger. Park is going downhill.
- Buy the tickets online, they're much cheaper!
- Do the scrambler
- Good day trip with a friend. Not so crazy and amazing, but definitely fun.
- I go in June for my birthday every year..
- My 2 year old was tall enough to ride the children's rides but parents are not allowed to go with them. This is a problem if your child doesn't like to ride by themselves.
- This place was freaking awesome for Fright Fest and in the summertime its hella bomb
- Every weekend in October is Fright Fest.
- Note that you have to pay for parking on top of admission.
- I live coming here with my Grand kids! Family Fun for everyone!
- Food is horrible. Rides are ok. Not that great.
- A lot of fun! The combination of the wet and dry rides made for a wide variety and a great day.