Convenience Store, Sandwiches, Café
- Did you know this is one of the highest grossing Wawas in the country?
- When getting a milkshake, make it thicker. Otherwise it's too runny.
- The best place on earth and only joint in these parts that's open 24/7. #
- Mac and cheese and a coke slushy.
- The food is pretty good and the price is low. I personally like the chicken parmesan with provolone, oregano, and extra parmesan cheese.
- There isn't a ton of vegetarian options here. Even the microwaveable pizza and such generally has pepperoni. The hoagies veggie hoagie is pretty good. Has some healthy options, but also great donuts.
- Minus the inconvenient parking situation as of late, you can NEVER go wrong at wawa
- Cannot beat the coffee and hoagies...
- One of the best coffee counters! Can make the perfect coffee every time.
- Great products at rock-bottom prices neatly organized and with friendly and helpful people. Be green, get your coffee in their plastic insulated mugs (16 Oz) refills only $1.15.
- It might seem a bit hidden, but this is a real Wawa. The parking lot is a little tricky.
- Sour cream and onion chips!
- good smoothies, also meatball subs are worth a trip here
- Meatball hoagie. Provolone cheese.
- Quick stop
- Pretty modern wawa at the train station. Decent panini and sandwiches
- The new Wawa is a nice upgrade and more spacious although the parking lot situation is still crappy.
- best designed wawa ever.
- The parking lot situation is pretty beat.
- I like wawa coffee :) ATM inside does not have surcharge.