Deli / Bodega
$ $ $
2318 N Clark St (at Belden)
Chicago, IL 60614
- A tip ? Food is good but not everything there is "that" good lol
- Stop in for a breakfast sandwich. You won't be disappointed!
- Curry chicken is yummy!
- Love their pasta n meatballs n my new fave is Amsterdam sandwich!
- I've only had the Berliner, which is super good. Not a typical Reuben but still really good!
- They use coffee ice cubes in the iced coffee drinks so it doesn't get too watery! Yay
- Veggie panini is the best. Hidden gem in LP!
- Have had the Barcelona, Club Panini, Caesar Club and Berliner. Yet to be disappointed. Perfect Saturday lunch
- I agree with Jake the is my fav sandwich. Also the veggie panini and the matador. Yummy in my tummy! And u can never go wrong with the omlette sandwich. Best place for iced tea. I'm full of love. <3
- Get the tuna panini with capers... The helpings here are great and the food is fresh and delicious. This is a legit good place
- The Napoli sandwhich is great. Ask for extra garlic dressing!