1133 N La Brea Ave (btwn Santa Monica Blvd & Lexington Ave)
West Hollywood, CA 90038
- They forgot my sauce too!
- Lots of homeless people here, so if you can't hang use the drivethru.
- U guys screw up everything.I go home w the special ticket on my order &its still wrong.i don't get it @ all. Get it together & do a god job it's insane that after u get the order it's still wrong
- Terrible service, flavorless food and bad customer service. I feel for the mcds brand
- This McDonalds has free AT&T Wi-Fi. Its easy to log on and stay connected while you dine.
- This is the most poorly run McDonald's. The employees are bunch of con artists. They mention that we don't they don't have a promotion when their logos say other wise. Unprofessional.
- TRIVIA: If you watch the Katy Perry documentary, Part of Me, her then-husband Russell Brand texts her a pic of THIS McD's, because the address on the front of the restaurant is 1133 - "their numbers."
- This location is in desperate need of security guards.
- Cashier was rude, had to repeat my order 4x, didn't count my change ...and fries were hard as rocks.
- McWrap- very healthy! Also yummy mango-pineapple smoothie & cafe' lattes
- They forgot my sauce too!!!
- This McAdees is always clean!
- you'll get your wallet returned if you leave it :)