Park, Trail, Baseball Field
Old Alabama Rd
Johns Creek, GA 30022
- I love this place, it is so much fun. However the dog owners can be a little fiesty around here.
- Love this park! Nice walking/running trail.
- Love the dog park and the farmer's market.
- Head to Newtown Park on September 7, 2013 for the FREE Johns Creek Fall Festival. Details here: http://wp.me/p1t9ft-drE
- Beneful has built a brand new and improved dog park.It's really cool.Also your dog will love it!!!!
- Great park for all kinds of activities and fresh air. There is also a lake to chill at
- Still one of my favorite parks.
- Great running trail!
- I have been here a few times. This place is great. The only thing that I do not like about this place is the AstroTurf that they have for the dog area. It soaks up dog urine like a sponge.
- Best place to walk and run.
- Check out our Artist paint job at the Newtown Park Tunnel. Ribbon ceremony Friday May 9th. 3 to 4 pm.
- May 9th from 3 to 4pm my Leadership Johns Creek Class will be holding a ribbon ceremony for the work we are doing to the Tunnel.Enter through Brumbelow Road to get here. Come up and say hello to me.
- I don't recommend it. The cops patrol it regularly, so it is almost impossible to pick up a prostitute.
- Large dog park but crowded at times
- Awesome park.. Only remark: scoop your pup's poop pls.
- Great park to exercise your dogs!! Run Freely with them!!!
- Careful leaving valuables in the car. Break-ins more common than you would think in this part of town.
- Great 1 mile loop to walk the dog and then a stop a the dog run area!
- Newtown Park at 16 minutes drive to the west of Exceptional Dentistry at Johns Creek Judson T. Connell, DMD