155 Smith St (btwn Bergen & Wyckoff St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Huge portions.
- The challah French toast is delicious. Above average home fries! Hits the spot at 4:30 am
- Don't wait in line to eat a good breakfast. Eat your Hangover Helper here. Good, simple, fast. Oh. And no live music. Leave that for the real show you'll see later.
- Savor: Turkey club sandwich; chicken souvlaki (flavorfully charred, served with a creamy cucumber-dill tzatziki sauce, and accompanied by a Greek salad big enough to be an entre), sandwich platter
- Go to Caroll Garden Classic Diner and sit in the beautiful little garden in back where you can eat quality diner food cheap and read the paper.
- Every time I'm here it's after 1am and I think it's saved my life no less than about five times now. People talking about the quality... what else do you expect from a 24hr diner?!
- Diner fare is well-done and generous.
- Fries are perfect here.
- american cheese omelette 4 lyfe
- Open 24 hrs. Good decaf & silver dollar pancakes.
- Really tasty fried fish sandwich, food is always consistent and they're open 24 hours!
- Basic diner. Food comes really quick. If you order a side of bacon be prepared for approx 10 pieces.
- Very casual and nice 24 hour diner. Food is decently priced and in large portions.
- Perfect for when you realize you've been drinking down the block for twelve hours, your family has no idea where you are and you really, really need a burger.
- English muffin with salmon, avocado, and poached eggs with hollandaise sauce is a must! Great breakfast potatoes too.
- Poor service and relatively bad food.
- perfect no-frills diner.
- The best sausages and bacon I've had at a diner since coming to New York!
- Sometimes you just need a diner breakfast.
- Great for 4 am trips to the diner and one of the only 24 hours places in the neighborhood