3763 Las Vegas Blvd S (Las Vegas Blvd)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Add the fried egg and bacon, you know you want to!
- If it's on the menu, you might as well add it on. I'm talking about that fried egg for your burger.
- I don't understand how multiple workers can completely ignore a person's existence, but it happened. For over 30 minutes. Even when we spoke directly to them, they just ignored us. Bollox.
- The place is open 24 hours!!!
- Have to try Fatburger when in Las Vegas the biggest and the baddest burgers ever
- The turkey burgers with a fried egg!! Wow!!
- Great to sit outside when the weather is just right. Don't forget to order an egg with your burger!
- The Smoking in Vegas SUCKS!
- Scarlett is the best bartender! She'll take good care of you so tip well!
- The burgers are so good!
- Best burgers in Vegas!
- Make sure u get egg on ya burger...its sooooooooo official
- If you're eating in, get a medium drink rather than a large. Refills are free. Also, get an egg on your burger. Soo good.
- Go to in-n-out we may not have Bacon but we wont charge you 12$ for a number 1
- Amazing! Must have!!!!
- Huge burgers! I had the smallest one 1/3 lb it was delicious with onion rings!
- Best burgers & drinks!!
- Don't go late night. They'll take your order and never come back
- Waited at our table for 20 minutes, no service, said excuse me to one waitress and she ignored me. 3 groups that showed up after us got immediate service. Absolutely atrocious.
- Beer is way way way overpriced. The 2-for-1 deal is bogus. Imports are considered anything but Bud/Coors. $8 for a Shocktop, brewed by Bud! WTF.