2109 Shattuck Ave (btw Center & Addison St)
Berkeley, CA 94704
- They sell their dough. I regret writing this already but I guess I'm sharing the love. Bc they are the only legit east coast pizza on the west.
- Pizza slice is about $3.50 (CASH ONLY) and the portions are pretty generous. The pizza is a delicious oily treat that slowly clogs your arteries with every bite. The service is ok. Limited seating.
- An Outstanding New York slice. Oft overlooked, and a stalwart of my youth. Kinda reminds me of the Top Dog for pizza. Now as always the counter is manned by hesher types blaring boom box mixes.
- One of my fave Berkeley pizza. Sausage kinda has a weird flavor tho
- Terrible customer service. Rude. Avoid at all costs.
- My favorite place to get lunch when I was in high school
- Overcooked crust, undercooked pepperoni. Stick to the SF location (or Bobby G's).
- Try and get a slice out of a fresh pie instead of going for the reheat!
- Hidden gem for pizzamaniacs in Berkeley. A hole in the wall kinda place. Try it.
- Follow the sign to vegan pizza!
- A decent NYC style slice. The crust is thin and dry but otherwise okay. Don't trust anyone who says this is the best NYC-style in the west!
- The vegan slice is topped with Daiya
- Very disappointed
- They only accept cash.
- The 2nd round chair at table closest to counter wobbles - sit carefully
- Best Pizza Neon for New Yorkers
- Great pizza and green (not the pizza color)
- Most-like NYC style pizza
- Check out the great neon sign
- Great neon sign