1000 5th Ave
New York, NY 10028
- Good place for spies to meet.
- Try the blueberry lemonade.
- Brownie muito bom!
- ber over-priced. Smuggle in your own food and coffee. Trust me, its possible.
- The lemon meringue tart is AWESOME!!
- Try the rice pudding!
- The food is crazy overpriced. But, if you can get a seat, what a great view of the American Wing courtyard.
- Podra ser mejor, son solo mesas en un ala del Museo
- I mean if you love getting ripped off with sandwiches made from yesterday's bread enjoy!
- Bebemos um timo vinho e comida razovel porm o local era lindo e visual jardim onde comeava a nevar
- $1.75 apples or peaches, $3.50 ok coffee & $5 cappuccinos. Nice outdoor view unlike basement cafeteria
- Perfect for a short break.
- Too expensive and awful selection.
- Demasiado caro, muy pocas opcionesbpara comer, y practicamente imposible encontrar donde sentarse....
- Poucas opes de lanches, com preos altos. Boa pedida para um caf - pausa enquanto se visita o museu.
- Preos abusivos, mesmo com a convenincia.
- A decent place to stop for a coffee in the met, but very crowded and noisy.
- Great spot for a short break!
- Not cheap eats and not worth the money, but the cookie was good
- This place has a nice cheese plate and a decent Cabernet.
1000 5th Ave (btwn E 80th & E 84th St)
59th St to 110th St (5th Ave to Central Park West)
1000 5th Ave