Bakery, Coffee Shop, Ice Cream
2625 Old Denton Rd (Trinity Mills Rd.)
Carrollton, TX 75007
- Great bubble tea and nice atmosphere for studying.
- Loveee it <3
- Omg. The food here is the best. I love sweets, but these are truly art. The pastries just melt in your mouth.
- Bring your laptop, they offer free wi-fi.
- People only come here when the line is too long at the 95c
- Very amazing backery
- Great selection! Love the red bean moshi here & the macaroons!
- Great bakery, the macaroons aren't that great but the food isn't bad.
- Great baked goods. Crappy drinks
- Beautiful bakery! They have the most wonderful treats and lots of eye candy, but I don't understand why they charge $12 for a box of 6 macarons when they sell them for $1.50 each.
- My favorite place to hang out.:)
- Stunning pastries, and the shrimp sandwiches are to die for! Not a fan of the tea, though. I had some nasty green tea there once (and I LOVE green tea) and the staff refused to switch it out.
- Free refills on reg and hazelnut coffee!
- Great place to study but can get very loud in afternoon/evening with teens and families. If you need quiet their second location off royal ln is better (but dodgy wifi). Almond croissant is delish!
- Fruit shaved ice!
- Macarons and red bean mochi balls!!!
- Really great coffee and pastries.
- Their fruit shaved ice is must!! Share with your buddies!