Candy Store, Toys & Games, Theme Park
- Despite what the name of this place, there is nowhere to take a 'pooh' here.
- You have to get Tigger Tails!
- Be sure to hit the hunny pot store - it's one of the only places in Disneyland to watch the chefs make fresh baked goods & candy and they sell it too!
- A cast member dressed as Pooh was accused of slapping a kid, causing injuries. They went to court dressed as Pooh to show that the child was pulling on his costume and he was unable to do such things.
- If everyone in your beehive agrees, they'll let you ride again w/o getting out. Just ask at the end!
- Be careful not to step on pooh
- People here act like their pooh don't stink
- Sit back and relax! This is a mellow ride through the hundred acre woods!
- Peanut Butter Sandwich.
- You can take pics with tigger, pooh, and eeyore all in one spot.
- The bouncer here is a little orange....ttfn
- When you go exit the neon dream room look behind you and you will see 3 moose heads from an old Disney attraction!
- doesn't seem to have an abundance of pooh stuff for being pooh's corner.
- Don't get the spicy peanut brittle. It's been there since the beginning of may
- Be sure to check out the selection of caramel apples!
- Pooh is a little shy, but happy to take photos!
- Whenever we are in the park, we make a special trip here to get a hunny pot apple. It is delicious. A Carmel Apple, dipped in chocolate. Wonderful
- Tigger tails are the bomb
- Yes ride is sweet. Get the pun... ha!