Movie Theater, Cineplex
1310 3rd Street Promenade (at Arizona)
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- I swear every theatre smells like a urinal. Although convenient, not the ideal place to see a movie. If you have a choice, don't see a movie here!
- One of our fave movie spot.
- Bring Starbucks and they'll let you in with it. Not sure what they have against Coffee Bean.
- Titanic in 3D
- If you are a local and want to go to the movies...go to MDR or Westwood. The chaos of swerving around bovine-like tourists and the circus freaks is a bit much when your movie starts in 8 minutes.
- You can bring your own eats into this joint...FYI ;)
- Peeeerfect place to watch a film. The seats are awesome!!! The screen is awesome and sound is great!
- The reclining seats
- Recently redone, it's a great deal on fancy electric reclining seats! Get cheap tickets at Costco.com!
- Being an arctic coat because it's freezing in here.
- Smells a bit like pee in the lower floor theaters.
- This place smells like a guys bathroom:( only come here if u have to I'm here cuz I have gift cards to spend and century city was too packed:/
- Come see a early movie only $6 a ticket
- Low traffic on weekdays
- The reclining seats are a-ma-zing
- Reclining seats with a bar inside the theater.
- Make sure to get tickets early, reserved seating only.
- The new super comfortable chairs
- Such a great theater! The seats are super nice electric reclining wide loungers, everyone is friendly, and it's not too crowded!