501 S I St (btw Division Ave & 6th Ave)
Tacoma, WA 98405
- I love this park!!! Nice arboretum, pool for the youngsters, pond to feed the ducks, and it is big for walking around
- The conservatory is stunning!
- Outstanding park in the middle of the city. There does tend to be quite a few homeless people there though.
- Great water feature for the kids
- Got my senior pictures done here and it was a beautiful place for fall photos! Loved it
- Great trails
- Picnics are usually really nice and their conservatory is lovely. Nice quiet area in the middle of Tacoma.
- Like Central Park for Tacoma beautiful with a pond and ducks, running trails, a splash park and a very nice playground for the kiddos. Check out the ancient trees. This park is gorgeous.
- A fun water sprinkler system for kids, a lot of festivals in the summer are held here
- Great place for running!
- There is a wooden xylophone to play with here. And tons of Ingress portals.
- Pick up after your pup. Please and thank you.
- We had agreat time, good food and music.
- day time only'
- Grab some deli items from nearby Stadium Thriftway and enjoy a picnic by the pond