Arcade, Golf Course, Gaming Cafe
- Chuck E. Cheese on steroids.
- No air conditioning and pretty ghetto
- Make sure to come check out our Pumpkin Patch in the month of October!
- Enjoying family time!!!!!!!
- A good time can be had. Games are old and a few of them are out of order. It gets really hot in here. Otherwise, not too bad. I'd choose Odyssey over Chuck E Cheese.
- Been there twice with my kids. In both occasions, more than half of the games are out of order. Place is filthy. Quoting my 4 year old, "its a dump". Never go
- More than half of their kid games were out of order & the restrooms were full of gnats :( My family & I will not be returning to this location!
- Mini golf courses are disgusting!!
- Always have a ball, Great family fun for all ages!
- Don't come here. It's filthy and disorganized. The mini golf course was awfully designed and it smelled
- Stay out of the ball pit. Filthy! I jumped in with my son - and jumped out with a couple old band-aids clinging on for a ride!
- Don't waste your time trying to play any of the games for toddlers. The games for the smaller kids are aways broken at this arcade.
- This place has become pathetic. It's poorly maintained, so many games are broken... and there's a plethora of staff just standing around, and you're a burden to them.
- Laser trail is great fun for both kids and dads.
- Adventure Land... & won tons if tix on the coin push game!!!
- Worst mini golf ever. It's a deathtrap.
- Staff a little rude, indoor and outdoor facility dirty as well. But kids don't care about dirt. They still enjoyed it.
- Ghettooooo!!! Played some games and saw some girls fighting over some weave. Thought this place was for kids?
- Comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Not like it used to be good for the kids but keep calling the repair dude for the broken machines looks like it's family owned now