Gym / Fitness, Gym
- Shake your booty alongside dancers from your favorite music videos! Newcomers can get a free weeklong pass to try the newly remodeled gym, which also offers yoga, spinning, Pilates, weights and more!
- Be kind to your fellow gym goers and re-rack your weights before moving to the next piece of equipment!
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Best Place to Get Your Groove On With The Pros!
- Loud voiced members using their mobile phones while on the cardio equipment...REALLY ANNOYING!
- To people who throw the weights on the ground: You're breaking other's concentration. We know, you feel cool-n-shit. But you're not! You're a douche
- What's not to love? Finish your last rep to the sounds of a live DJ. Take advantage of the amenities (towel service, soaps and shampoo, wet clothes-bags). Trim and tone with a trainer. Hello, summer.
- Sure wish the beautiful people would hang up their cell phones. Tired of listening to the Bull Shit chatter.
- Marc's Wednesday abs class is off the charts!!!
- Check out the Pound Rockout Workout - Created by Cristina Peerenboom and Kirsten Potenza drummers, fitness fanatics and best friends the fast-paced workout is crazy, high-energy fun.
- Power yoga tuesday nights @ 6:30 is the best!!
- Antigravity yoga + gerald...perfect thurs. :)
- Weds and Fris with Kirk are unmatched! Tommy is good too, but really the whole Spin team is great. They just got 40 new spin bikes so that's nice too! Good music, spinning in the dark. Love it!
- When Bob Harper is in town, his Sat morning spin class is amazing. 60 minutes+ without ever sitting. The best in town.
- Stays open an hour later than the Burbank on weekends!
- Great overall gym that almost anyone can benefit from. I only wish they stayed open later on weekdays and especially weekends. #RunItFast #RIFit
- I love this gym is walking distance from my job
- Fitness trainers keep spamming my email for personal training. After I told one to stop emailing me she and her friends signed me up for spam email and physical mail. Your personal info is not safe.
- A great gym! The trainers are always helpful and they have a nice selection of pre/post workout drinks.
- People mostly whip machines + re-rack their own weights. The showers have Jack Black shower gel and crunch offers a ton of class - my favs are the combine and battle ropes.
- Great $99 rate while I was in town filming #BlackBox. ...nice to punch the bag and get a steam.