Chinese, Food Truck
463 Myrtle Ave (btwn Washington Ave & Hall St)
Brooklyn, NY 11205
- Best chinese food in Bklyn! Everything is delicious.
- Best Chines food in Brooklyn
- Large portions!!! Ask for doggy bag.
- The Shrimp are REAL Shrimp not sea monkeys like most other Chinese restaurants
- I had Kum Kau last night and it was simply takeout Chinese for but everything tasted GREAT! I would definitely recommend this spot. I had Sesame Chicken, House Rice & Mixed Vegetable!
- Yeah we are the pink and brown nail bar across the street from Kum Kau- Gotta be famous for something, why not that. lol. #ShopBrooklyn
- Brooklyn's beloved Chinese take-out spot! General tso's shrimp and teriyaki beef sticks are my favorites.
- Cheap, quick& delicious!
- Get the won ton soup!
- Six dollar buffet on Wednesday at lunchtime!!
- Huge portions. Went out to eat here and had enough left overs for another meal.
- I come often for the chicken wings. Also, this is easily the cleanest Chinese restaurant I've ever seen; the kitchen is right behind the counter and it's astoundingly sanitary.
- The Oolong tea is perfection. You may not need another beverage!
- It really is the best Chinese Food in Brooklyn and seriously HUGE portions. Comes highly recommend if you're looking for Chinese.
- Don't forget to summadik it's there specialty!!!
- Beast chinese in Brooklyn
- Best chinese food in the city!
- If you in the area must go
- Portions here are giant, the place often has beggars by the door but food's good. Don't bother with the restaurant portion, prices are way higher there with same take-out food. Make sure to call ahead
- Best Chinese in Brooklyn!