- With the Frequent Reader Club it's buy 10 books, get one free. Not quite the discount of online mega-etailers, but you're supporting your local small business.
- You never know when you'll pop your head in and see a celeb wrapping up a book signing or reading!
- The incredible displays here are so much more rewarding to browse than the Amazon's suggestions. I always walk out of here with three new books I never would have discovered on my own!
- People in the nolo love to read and this store fills that need.
- good place to catch up on the Source and XXL
- Great staff recommendations and a large children's section with space to sit and enjoy a few stories. Also a pretty decent toy selection.
- Pick up a book from the "Staff Picks" section. You won't regret it.
- I love this bookstore! They have a frequent-buyer card, so be sure to tally up your purchases to get a discount.
- Great bookstore! They host really fun events for kids too!
- Not friendly to Kindle readers :( Makes sense but I was just getting a notebook.
- one of the best selections of books I have seen in the city
- It's smal, but it's also a chill place. Great selection.
- A good place to go if you're trying to figure out which books to download on your kindle.
- Pick up a copy of 'Alive in Necropolis' and join SF in One City One Book. http://sfpl.org/ocob