270 US Route 1
Falmouth, ME 04105
- Try their gingerale, made fresh by the glass!
- Definitely worth a stop! The nachos are great (lots of cheese) as was the calamari salad (lots of calamari) and the two texture pork (pork loin and pork belly). All was super yummy!
- Everything about Foreside Tavern is fantastic! Food, atmosphere and staff..
- The mussels are to die for. Ask for bread to dip in the sauce afterwards!
- Get the nachos. They are huge and so good.
- Really good burger for a great price!
- Don't get the Caesar Salad. Don't expect the server to smile. And if you don't enjoy your food, don't bother saying anything, it won't come off the bill.
- Very cool atmosphere and the meals are delicious. The Cobb Salad is a favorite and never disappoints!
- The restaurant owner will not serve anyone who owns a firearm. Good luck.
- Burgers are good. French fries too.
- Here for the NFL Ticket. Go #Eagles. #bleedgreen
- Great food!
- Great wine selection
- Order the nachos! Perfect cheese layering technique.
- I love this bar! Super easy going, really friendly, very approachable. The calamari app is friggin amazing need I say more?!
- Seems they've changed the type of meat they use in burgers--no longer Pineland?
- Great food, but the service is unbelievably slow.
- We love the food here!
- Best burgers around!
- The mussels are a must...