1733 Spruce St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- If you are a goody, you feel at home here.
- Smallish and expensive, but has all the basics.
- Make sure you look at expiration dates when you do your grocery shopping here! I've consistently purchased expired items! Today they had yogurt out that was 2 months past expiration date.
- Expensive as hell specially for what they sell example small coffee creamer 6 bucks where normally it's 3 dollars.... Meat selection is small.. Disappointment for being a "local" market..
- Pricy but excellent quality. A manager is very friendly and helpful
- Extremely overpriced and poor selection. Not even a baby food section!
- Turkey and cheese sandwich plus whatever...
- It's stupidly expensive! Great for the rich white people who shop there.
- Love this place, produce and fruit are fresh but i am disappointed in their meat selection, when in doubt throw it out
- The produce is consistently bad. And 3 time I've had groceries past their expiration date (one with mold.) this shouldn't be happening at those prices
- I like that they sell plastic wine, champagne, and margarita glasses! A bit tacky, yes, but great for casual parties/gatherings.
- i used to work here. prices are crazy!
- Painfully expensive. Offensively expensive.
- Fresh produce & staff is friendly & helpful