Music Venue, Concert Hall, Parking
7800 Cellar Door Dr (Wellington Rd)
Bristow, VA 20136
- Wondering who was the first act to perform at Jiffy Lube Live? The answer: The Village people. Remember Y-M-C-A? Yes, those guys. Team Live Nation
- Bring cash!
- 11 dollar beers? Really? Smh
- Try to park on the hill. It gets you out faster and a more private area without the crowds around you. Love my country concerts but one con is they are like being at a frat party.
- The guys at the A1 tent will upgrade your tickets to table seating in section 205 for free!
- The parking here is HORRIBLE! It's so bad they try to make money selling "VIP" parking. Just stop going here until they fix their horrible parking lots. .
- the lawn is legit.
- Don't come hungry, they will leave your wallet in tears
- VIP parking + leaving before the encore = stress-free departure
- Pay for premium parking or stay home. The wait to get out of the parking lot is longer than the concert.
- If you arrive before parking lots open, pull over before passing the entrances. Otherwise you'll be forced to park way at the other end.
- Home of the $11 beer!
- Use your phone to text JLL + your problem to 69050 ... Does this work?
- It's quite obvious why these idiots with flashlights in the parking lot aren't allowed to land planes at Dulles..
- don't forget to go to the annual Jimmy Buffett concert.
- TRAFFIC IS ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. they only have one exit and only letting traffic go one direction after exiting!!! Retarded.
- The Jonas Brothers & Demi Lovato performed here twice!! I saw them both times <3
- Fresh Lemonades are delicious but super sweet!
- Aerosmith :-)
- Not as cool as Merriweather but still a pretty decent venue