1267 Fulton St (Btw Arlington Pl. & Nostrand Ave.)
Brooklyn, NY 11216
- Doubles: A sweet and spicy chickpea curry that's flavored with tamarind and sandwiched between two disks of turmeric-scented deep-fried, naan-like bread known as "bara."
- Doubles! Delicious, cheap, filling, and vegan.
- Of the rotis, our fave is conch: a plenitude of tender gastropod vying with potato for gravy domination. Or pick from curries of shrimp, goat, oxtail, and beef, which can be poured over peas and rice.
- Never had a chance to stop on here before. It was worth the wait. Curry Chicken Roti for me, Stew Chicken, curry Chicken, and Curry Shrimp dinners for the family.
- Best Roti ever!!!
- Wonderful little Trinidadian place. Delicious roti/wraps and breakfast items.
- Of the most recent visits here, including today at 2pm, Ali's is closed. NO NOTICE ON GATE. Very disappointing. Guess it's Gloria's from now on!
- Of the most recent visits here, including today at 2pm, Ali's is closed. NO NOTICE ON GATE. Very disappointing. Guess it's Gloria's from now on
- Ali's T & T is always worth the wait. best roti in NYC!
- If it is Saturday you WILL wait on a long line. Doesn't stop me when I really want it.
- It was my first roti, and def not my last!
- best roti this side of the carribean
- Shrimp Roti is excellent minus. Plenty of shrimp but not enough potatoes.
- Everything they've said.
- All that is missing are the sable sands, emerald waters and sublime Caribe vibes. Perfect and authentic.
- Ox tail roti is my favorite here..
- good value, great service. friendly, neighborhood spot. no tax :)
- Goat roti was tasty but watch out for the bones!
- I wasted too many years not going here. The goat Roti and doubles are outstanding. It is worth the wait for a giant tasty cheap lunch.
- Closed august 1-8 2016 #stressed but they deserve it