Deli / Bodega
1 University Pl (at Waverly Pl)
New York, NY 10003
- Salad bar is pretty amazing, just wish they would label the hot foods I have no idea what chicken I picked!
- get every single thing from the salad bar
- They have everything. Literally everything. Not to mention a 10% discount with your NYUCard.
- Don't try to take the just the fish and not the rice from the sashimi at the salad bar - they will blow up at you. Admittedly questionable on my part - but still seems harsh.
- I endearingly "broken hearted" space market. Typical hole in the wall store (that nonetheless over charges) staying in business b/c of lazy/drunk/poor college kids. Still my go-to store near nyu.
- Great 24-hour grocery store just steps away from Weinstein. Their produce section is particularly nice, and plenty of ready-made food for a meal on-the-go.
- Underrated for what it is. You can get a pretty good sandwich here.
- Insane bagels
- It's got a lot of stuff.
- Great lunch spot if you want to eat healthy steamed veggies and fish... or unhealthy BBQ and chow mein, you pick!
- Always good for a plate full of greens, sushi or other hot foods. NYU students get 10% off. Card accepted only above $5.
- The fruit selection has been expanded into space once occupied by an ice cream case.
- The salad bar is best here in weeks, running from ricotta ravioli with spinach and peas to spicy tofu with peppers. Creativity returns.
- Bruce Cost Ginger Ale is here. For the uninitiated, it tastes like Ginger Beer. Delish!
- The sushi is always surprisingly delicious and fresh
- You might spot JSex in here sometime picking up some yogurt!
- You might spot JSex in here sometime picking up some yoghurt!
- They have basically anything you could ever want to eat, 24/7! Use your student ID for 10% discount. So many good vegetarian sandwiches and great produce selection.
- Great sandwiches
- An NYU favorite. Unlike the other places in the area, they are efficient and friendly. Check out the salad and lunch bar!