Hotel, New American, Lounge
- free Internet and breakfast?! this can't be manhattan.
- Allegedly Bob Dylan stayed here his first few nights. Came to the Village because this was where Woody Guthrie and Pete Seeger revived folk music in the 1930's.
- Great hotel and excellent service and good food!
- Superb service
- Great location and functional hotel. Personalized service is always a great trait in a boutique hotel.
- Larger room by Manhattan standards. Clean and very quiet at back on 4 th floor. Staff super helpful and Nick the bartender us charming. Nice location too. And as everyone notes free WiFi and breakfast
- This is an unpretentious hotel in a quieter part of Manhattan near the University.They have quiet, intimate cafe.
- Really good hotel. Very good service. No issue, good breakfast
- Very charming and convenient when you visit NYU
- Worst hotel ever in my life. Room is very old and very tiny. Staffs are not skilled enough as hotelier. I stayed here because of the location. Never come back.
- This hotel lobby is drop dead gorgeous. Free wi-fi, too!
- The rooms are small and a bit outdated, but the location, lobby, and staff are all lovely.
- This hotel lobby is drop dead gorgeous. Free WiFi, too!
- Great place. Small rooms but, you should not be spending much time in them.
- Lindo hotel en una zona tranquila. Estupenda comida y desayunos contundentes, el personal es muy amable y hablan bien el espaol
- Ronnie is the man. He knows everyone and all the best places to go. #trustinronnie
- No frills. Basic. Internet and breakie makes it work.
- Good hotel. Very good situation. Wifi is free and excellent, the rooms are good but very noisy at the first floor
- Great smallish hotel on the edge of the Square. Dull continental breakfast and no expresso. But good free wi-fi. Excellent friendly staff.
- Free wifi and great staff. Walking/staggering distance from gay bars :)