Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Fri sat sun before noon is $6.
- Share your large popcorn
- Watch movies in 3D IMAX! (:
- Get your stub card! They will give you $10 rewards on every $100 you spend. Make sure to present the card to ticket and concession cashier. It adds up quickly especially if your a movie goer like me.
- If you're a movie-goer like me, you def need a Stubs card to get a $10 reward after every $100 spent! Students pay $8 on Thursdays with school ID, and matinee is $6! (Outside food isn't allowed doe)
- You have to try the curly fries. $5 for a huge tray of golden, crisp goodness. Mmmm :)
- It's a very convenient theater, but the seats are filthy.
- Dont see a kids movie when there are a alot of kids. They cry and hit people
- Love to go there for matinees. Only $6 plus parking is easier to find early morning. The crowd gets in around 11am on the weekends and parking takes a while to find. Love the stadium seating. All thea
- Join A list
- The atmosphere is awesome, it's in a good location, and it's usually full of people
- Make sure you arrive with enough time because parking at the mall sucks, especially on weekends. That's my only complaint.
- No the 20 TV previews here, odd before the movie previews!
- Movies are good
- Pretty nice theater the only thing is on the weekends there is a lot of high school kids and there always seems to be a lot of people
- Drinking Starbucks on the way in... No one stopped me. Feel like I just robbed a bank.
- Let's see what all the hype is about.
- If you are an avid movie goer get the Stubs program!!!!
- Adult matinee $7.00
- If u purchased tickets via Fandango & used PayPal 2 complete ur purchase, u may have issues retrieving ur tickets fm the eBooth. If so, u'll need ur Fandango confirmation # & get it fm the ticket ctr.