Movie Theater, Indie Movies
3965 5th Ave (btwn Washington & University Ave)
San Diego, CA 92103
- Very Sundance style and off beat. I love going here to the Movies~
- It's the only place in town if you like this kind of thing.
- In the heart of Hillcrest, the Landmark is the largest cinema in SD dedicated to indie and foreign film. Its also surrounded by some incredible restaurants and bars too, so make a real night of it!
- Great place to see some really good indie films
- Cool art house theater.
- I love this place. The theater seems older, but the films are the best and the staff is great!!!
- $8 if you go before 4 or 5pm, $10 anytime after that. They always have great indie and foreign films. Oh, and the popcorn is great too! Try the jalapeo seasoning and prepare to be amazed.
- Really nice place and they have jalapeos.
- It's been renovated with reclining seats!
- Place is a dump. Uncomfortable seats. Cold theaters etc
- Love the films
- The best theatre for independent films!!!
- Best popcorn in town!
- If ure sick and tired of the same bad hollywood movies, this is the place to enjoy little gems of world cinema!!
- The seats are quite small, so keep it in mind if you're a large person.
- Join the movie club and enter to win free preview tickets... Everyone I know who has entered, has won!
- Don't forget to validate for 3 hours free parking
- Great theater! Make sure to get your parking validated and double check which theater your movie time is in. I've been told the wrong theater and we walked in on the last 20mins of the King's Speech!
- Bring your own snacks. Seems to be some issues with the concession stand.
- Pick a movie, any movie... It won't disappoint