38 E 51st St (Park Ave)
New York, NY 10022
- My longtime favorite for absolutely top quality fish, prepared beautifully. You'll think you are in Tokyo (with prices to match). Super nice staff too.
- Reasonable and delicious omakase in midtown
- Its not on the menu but try the spicy scallop hand roll
- The art & science of food is certainly practiced at Sushi Ann on 51st street (between Park and Madison) - The place to sit is at the sushi-bar and let them guide you
- Its alright
- Very clean and tasty sushi & sashimi. We ordered from the a la carte but we really appreciated the quality of their sushi. Tasty, not fishy, and clean. Definitely deserves a 9.5 rating.
- a tale of two restos -- always eat at the sushi bar. start with miso w/ fresh seaweed, end with a toro hand roll. chef's choice in between.
- get the omakase! it's a good mix of what's fresh that day
- This place is remarkably overpriced for what they serve. An expensive mistake that I will not replete again. The cuts were mediocre and very sad looking. Service here was fast but failed to return.
- Omakase, off menu items
- Great sushi.
- Sit at the bar, talk to friendly chefs. Admire the throwback early 90s business people who are your dining companions.
- High-end Japanese food at the welcoming sushi bar.
- Best sushi lunch midtown!
- Hate to be blunt but this place is gross. Really sketchy tuna an veggie rolls also taste fishy.
- Excellent food in a very trendy lunch venue. Make a reservation to ensure seating.
- Spicy scallop hand roll is yummy! They don't seem to want people to sit at bar. Table service was lovely though
- My friends that ordered the sashimi specials were definitely still hungry afterwards - small sliver of a plate!