- Amazing sound no matter where you sit. A nice mid size theater for a show.
- Q from impractical jokers here for tna
- Not a bad seat in the house.
- Tip your bartender
- Save time and pick up a bathroom beer during set breaks. It's just as weird as it sounds.
- 01/31/13: Looooooomies! Sold out! ;)
- Pretty sweet venue Philly! Great sound (if the band can live up to it)
- Park in the small lot across from the parking garage they direct you to. Costs the same and is much easier to get out after the show is over.
- Parking and traffic can be tough ..
- If you want to drink bring cash. NO CREDIT CARDS!!!!!
- Its chilly in there. Prepare yourself.
- Pearl Jam posters are at the second table to the left if that's all you're getting and want to skip the merch lines
- The Waterford Bar is a funny "dive" bar with a great juke box. This restaurant offers specials daily, so its a great place to check out if youre on a budget. Team Live Nation
- Nice size venue with good sound. Even the seats in the back have a decent view.
- Parking can be tough. Good news is it's so easy to SEPTA to the Tower - it's adjacent to 69th Street Terminal!
- Need a drink? They got it :P!
- $7 pbr pounders. A little ridiculous
- FLEET FOXES
- Beautiful place to see a show. Parking/traffic is a pain though. Give yourself lots of time to get here.
- Instead of parking in the garage, park by the SEPTA buses. It's only about a block away and free