Deli / Bodega
- They carry Taylor Ham! Not many NYC delis do. If ur from NJ/PA this tip could be earth-shattering!
- Obama ate here. Then the prices went up!
- tuna on a wheat wrap with cheddar. or turkey burger in a wheat wrap with honey mustard, cheddar, avocado, lettuce, tomato, onion. large green tea plain. #lunch
- Breakfast sandwiches are killer, as are the curly fries and chicken fingers.
- Shitty food for the ridiculous prices they charge, and they only recently got rid of their 'B' grade from the health dept.
- Open 24/7 and love their sandwiches and wraps and also the staff is super friendly!! And they have a secret restroom :)
- Bullys Deli has a great egg sandwich and breakfast all day, great place.
- They have decent waffle fries with mozzarella and gravy (aka disco fries) and it's available 24 hrs and serves hangover munchies well!
- Put the tarragon chicken in your salad. It's killer.
- this place is too hectic at lunch, and it's very expensive. not worth it
- Try the breakfast fajita! Yumii
- Open 24 hours and a quick walk from Washington Square Park, this deli has anything you could ask for and can satisfy any craving any time of day!
- Salads! Best place for salads!
- Chicken arm
- Never again
- Egg sandwich
- Everything. You can't go wrong
- Great coffee...
- hands down the friendliest, nicest business and staff in nyc.
- So many options! If you like variety, this is the spot for you