7516 Meade St (N. Braddock)
Pittsburgh, PA 15208
- Stop shopping at Whole Foods. Join already. $100 bucks, 100% refundable. Save 2% everyday, 10% quarterly, w/ 3 cards per house. Voting rights & credit union.
- Buy anything.
- I dream about the green goddess dressing from the caf and you can buy containers of it to take home. Winner winner salad dinner!
- Try the Ginger Wabbit at the juice bar, add lemon and extra ginger, then pour over ice. Best drink I've ever had!!!
- The Mushroom Barley soup is addictively delicious!
- Best place for bulk legumes, pasta, granola, & spices.
- great selection and staff.
- Best Place Ever for high quality organic produce, far exceeds WholeFoods quality. Try sweet potato pie from the bakery and paleo cookies. Juice bar and food counter are on point - easy healthy & yummy
- best place 4 groceries in pittsburgh. I still go to giant eagle more, but thats more of a convenience thing since its 1 block away. But this shop has everything you could want, and gives dscounts.
- Fantastic bulk selections: Grains, beans, granola, coffee, snacks, etc. Bring your own containers!
- Their hot foods bar and prepared foods are about the best thing in life. It's nearly impossible to pick a favorite thing-- or buy just one!
- Kale shots!
- Awesome place to grab a wide variety of organic, natural or vegan food. Wide selection of produce, dairy, meats and personal care products. Supplements are expensive but food is pretty good value.
- Don't forget to bring a bag!
- You can't go wrong with the coupons along with in store savings. Plus, they are a no-plastic-bag success!
- One of our major partners, the drop-off bin is in the foyer! Be sure to watch the newsletter for updates on our project.
- Love the raspberry chocolate muffins! Delish!
- Remember case orders receive a 20% discount.
- The smoothies are amazing!!
- Love the tofu cilantro salad and also the mock egg salad. Delicious!