Park, Plaza, Entertainment
968 Avenue of the Americas (btwn W 32nd & 33rd St)
New York, NY 10018
- Great place to meet someone without having to deal with the chaos of Penn Station, Manhattan Mall, or any of the other nearby crowded areas.
- Say hello to the statue of Horace Greeley - editor of the New York Tribune.
- Named after Horace Greeley who used to be the publisher of New York Tribune. The statue inside the park was created by Alexander Doyle in 1890 in his honor.
- Packed in the afternoon but a nice respite from the hustle and bustle in the morning.
- This is a refuge from the madness on 34th St.
- Lovely garden
- @Seoul Lee Korean BBQ - veggie taco - mushrooms and kimchi are amazing! Next time I'll try it without the rice!
- Great place to have lunch in the summer... Watch out for the pigeons!!
- Lots of homeless - free entertainment!
- Mighty balls - veggie slider with African sauce and spicy feta - try it and you will forever crave it!
- Padrisimo disfrutar el latte junto los tulipanes en amarillo y rosa, recien mojadas por la lluvia
- Take in one more last look of NYC before you hop on the PATH to Jersey.
- Un pequeo espacio verde a pasos de las Herald Towers y Macys, enfrentado al Herald Square. Un poco de aire y fresco en medio del gento y de los altos edificios del barrio
- Stop and smell the roses
- don't feed a single stray pigeons or you will be swarmed
- Get a bucket of chicken from the adjacent KFC and dine al fresco on Broadway.
- Could be a great space but bums have taken it over.
- Very cool park, random art pieces found
- Small and cramped but there are tables.
- GRE seems thematic over the last few years.