3610 SE Hawthorne Blvd (at SE 36th Ave)
Portland, OR 97214
- Waffle window!
- Chicken & Belgian waffles of the gods. Or just the waffle & fruit of the day with cardamom syrup.
- get street waffles for breakfast. yum!
- Best biscuits & gravy ever! Their ketchup is also delicious & homemade so get some hashbrowns too!
- Happy hour Gnocci Verde are the best thing I have eaten in months. Food at Bread and Ink is consistently great and all draft beers are 2.50 at happy hour.
- Very good food.
- They can make a macchiato, they just don't have it on the menu
- Heads up: it says breakfast until 3:00, but it's not the entire breakfast menu. Specifically, oatmeal lovers will be disappointed.
- If you wanna try the cafe instead of the waffle window to get a waffle, know that they are almost double the price inside!
- Possibly the best whole wheat bread that I have ever tasted.
- Amazing happy hour, 3-6, everyday, includes $2.50 microbrews. Also, $2.50 micros all day on Sunday.
- Try cheap happy hour fare. Gnocchi and Caesar salad are both amazing and cheap!
- The crab cake Benedict had a little too much dill for my taste.
- AWESOME service. Fantastic and novel food. Really a great time at this place.
- Excellent food and service.
- Espresso espresso
- Spinach and mushroom omelette was great. The como bread with strawberry jam was delicious too.
- Waffles aren't the only good thing on the menu
- Good place to eat waffle window with people who don't want waffles.
- Great hearty brunch. Food was delicious and the service was great. Get reservations for brunch.