Bookstore, Arts & Entertainment
1217 Caroline St NE (Edgewood Retail District)
Atlanta, GA 30307
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Err... standard B&N. Staff is pretty useful and well read and generally peaceful enough environment for study time.
- The wifi is super slow
- The book selection, the knowledge of the staff, the ambiance is all good. I think I'll become a fan of physical book stores again!
- Big fan of B&N ...
- Stand in line to meet Bill Clinton.... Maybe after my eye exam
- Excelente surtido de libros de cualquier tema, discos y regalos
- Good books check out the top five
- The wifi quality here is one step above nonexistent. Actually it might be below that. So incredibly slow, frustrating.
- .Great Pre Date spot
- We love story time on Tuesdays at 11:00 with Miss Victoria! Great author events as well.
- The only 4 outlets are always taken up so com in full battery!
- Don't forget your headphones if you don't want to get distracted with all the kids running around.
- The restrooms are atrocious..
- Don't come here if you expect speedy wifi. The wifi crawls in here.