3725 Main St (btwn 37th & 38th Ave.)
Flushing, NY 11354
- This place is a little more than some of the other bakeries but it is good!
- Best don tots in Flushing
- Red bean bun!
- Chinese breads and bubble tea....clean fast friendly
- Get the green tea egg tart!
- Very crowded. But a great deal. Move towards the back and find the woman with the pen and pad if you want to order.
- Great spot for breakfast. Definitely try the pork floss (rousong) egg bun and get a milk tea to go with it.
- Famous green tea ice cream cake ! Hatta pre-order
- It's all good
- The morning breakfast buns are great
- Honey lemon tea is spot on!
- Get iced half coffee half tea and egg custard pastry
- There's a lady in yellow shirt that takes your order even if just drinks! Then the ones in orange behind counter FILL the order!
- Amazing variety of treats and hot foods. Very busy place not always room to sit. Prices are pretty good for treats.
- Get the green tea sweethearts! You won't regret it!
- Be sure which server did you talk to, they will be like walking around and talking to everybody.
- This is what I got from here 2day. It costed me $7.25. It's tasty and the spaghetti is typically HK styled (overcooked). Yet, I think it's slightly expensive compared to the Chinatown standard.
- Always crowded. Always fresh.
- Mad chaotic in the morning!! Fend for yourselves!!!
- Visit this bakery for quick eats. If you need a custom cake and you are on a budget, this is the place. Bring a simple design or cartoon and they will draw it on. As far as colors go, think of the