220 Cadman Plaza W (Pineapple Walk)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Chocolate shake is the bomb! Keep em comin!!!
- I eat here way to often, but it's soooo good (:
- Don't pass up the matzah ball soup!
- Best diner fries ever. I swear they are battered in crack.
- Fun fact: The real name of this restaurant is actually cafe restaurant.
- Great Food! An old classic 24 hour diner where you can get breakfast 24/7! Go Brooklyn!
- Complimentary 3-Bean salad, coleslaw, & a plate of pickles served as soon as you sit down. Every meal. Every time.
- Hamburgers are great and the bathrooms were spacious. Better then most. Wait staff was great and courteous. A nice place.
- Food is good
- Great food but horrible service! Deters me from going back!
- The quick service!
- Overwhelmingly meets expectations, and that's why I love it.
- , .
- You can find me here every Friday morning.
- I've been coming here since the 80's. Great food, wonderful staff and nice walk to the Promenade, DUMBO afterwards.
- Really great food and the bar is a fun place to hang out for almost Dumbo. Get the Burger of Champions and the brownie sundae
- Some diners have food that seems processed. This place doesn't.
- Breakfast burrito!
- Bring the kids and hobnob with Heights old-timers, public servants, Brooklyn Bridge tourists & Jehovah's Witnesses.
- The food has a lovely decor and the chairs taste great.