4138 NE Broadway St (42nd Ave)
Portland, OR 97232
- Go to Bluefin Sushi in Hollywood and have the Samurai roll.
- Great sushi but horribly slow service
- Have any of the sushi rolls. This us the best sushi I've ever had.
- Monkey brains are unbelievable! Not real ones but sooooo good. Any of their fish was so freash. I'm coming back. Very friendly staff
- Tataki. It's one of the more expensive rolls but it's hard to find a better one.
- Loving the Tataki roll.
- Don't bother getting a Restaurant.com certificate here. As soon as you say you have one, the server becomes rude and standoffish. Why participate if you're going to look down on users?
- You MUST try the Sea Crush Roll. So awesome!!
- The I Love Salmon is fantastic!!!!!
- The Oregon roll is the best!
- Fantastic sushi place. Best on the eastside.
- The Kamikazi = amazing!!!
- Rad service. sit at the bar and do crazy shots picked by the staff. go with the fresh specials and monkey brains
- The Kamikazi roll with the eel was simply amazing! John our chef was the best! And the Samurai Roll was melt in your mouth perfection!
- Lane eats here like a super boss!
- Go to Bluefin Sushi and 1) sit in the private room upstairs (no, not the bathroom) 2)order the Denver Nugget Roll
- The Cherry Blossom and Denver Nugget rolls are amazing.